Reflection Slide Out Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflection Slide Out Question

does the bottom look normal to anyone else 2021 reflection. First time being setup and don’t remember that being up like that.

Originally posted by Jodoin19 View Post
    does the bottom look normal to anyone else 2021 reflection. First time being setup and don’t remember that being up like that.

I moved your post to its own thread, the one you replied to was from 2020.

To answer your question, I have a friend with a 303 and his slide out does look like that.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Jodoin19

On my 315RLTS the rollers are not visible, but the slide must ride on top of them so while your rollers are more obvious I do not see anything "wrong" either.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Jodoin19 View Post
        My 2021 Reflection looks exactly like yours. I'd say it's completely normal.
        Home Base: Fairfax, Virginia
        2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS Travel Trailer
        2002 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4X4 SRW

Comment

Working...
        X