Rear deck slide won’t go out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear deck slide won’t go out.

My rear deck on my brand new 2023 ST376RD slide (#4) will not extend. Appears it’s racking as it goes out then stops about 6” out. It won’t extend. I’ve tried resetting it at the control unit. Any suggestions

Sam,

Welcome to the forum. You might try the steps in the attached video. Your slide is most likely out of time. If you don't already know, you should keep the slide button pushed in for at least 5-10 seconds after you extend or retract it to keep the motors from getting out of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FMWNWAhVCw

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by SamN View Post
      My rear deck on my brand new 2023 ST376RD slide (#4) will not extend. Appears it’s racking as it goes out then stops about 6” out. It won’t extend. I’ve tried resetting it at the control unit. Any suggestions
      Look for any debris that may have gotten under the couch. From the outside there's usually a seal underneath that can be (gently!) pulled down to inspect underneath for any foreign object. While outside do a good inspection in the tracks, too, for any debris.

When the slide is moving are both motors active and running or just one side?
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X