Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 GK 310 slide/hydraulic issue

Hello GD family,
    New to the forum, my issue is with my rear slides switch and hydraulic system, the switch operates both my front lowering jacks and my rear slides.
    My work around, I’m able to use the level up leveling system as normal, after using the system to unhitch and level the rig, I use the slide switch to extend the rear slides as normal, This works only after the lowering legs are extended.
    After hitching up to my tow vehicle and retracting the legs, only then can I use the switch to bring in the rear slides.
    Using the owners manual to troubleshoot, it looks like I should focus on solenoid “D” and slider knobs “E and “F?
    Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,
    Thank you,
    Rob

Lippert Components has an app and a customer service tech line that can help you out. Get the information you're looking for right from the manufacturer.
    Patrick & Marla Hansen
    Boomer, Sooner and Gizmo
    2014 Solitude 368RD

Comment

Yes, contact the manufacturer. Going by what you have stated this is definitely not the way it is supposed to operate. You have something wrong going on and it needs to be corrected.
      2018 Momentum 376TH
      2016 RAM 3500 Duall
      y

Comment

Originally posted by Rjhylton View Post
        Hello GD family,
        New to the forum, my issue is with my rear slides switch and hydraulic system, the switch operates both my front lowering jacks and my rear slides.
        My work around, I’m able to use the level up leveling system as normal, after using the system to unhitch and level the rig, I use the slide switch to extend the rear slides as normal, This works only after the lowering legs are extended.
        After hitching up to my tow vehicle and retracting the legs, only then can I use the switch to bring in the rear slides.
        Using the owners manual to troubleshoot, it looks like I should focus on solenoid “D” and slider knobs “E and “F?
        Any assistance would be greatly appreciated,
        Thank you,
        Rob
        Welcome to the forum, Rob #258. (That's an inside joke...lot's of Robs here!)

Seriously, the advice given in the previous two posts is spot on. 574-537-8900 is LCI's #. In case warranty work is required (by a trained mechanic) getting a case # established at Grand Design isn't a bad idea, either. (574) 825-9679
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you all for the information!

Comment

Working...
          X