Interior trim split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior trim split

When retracting the right/dining slide on our last outing, the rear big trim piece caught on something and split. I think the couch may have been in the way as we discovered it was able to move - the mounting screws aren't very robust and the came out. The couch gets a lot of use as a bed. I was able to glue and clamp it together so that it looks passable, but I'm wondering if this trim piece can be replaced. I don't see any obvious ways of removing it.

Originally posted by FatTire View Post
    When retracting the right/dining slide on our last outing, the rear big trim piece caught on something and split. I think the couch may have been in the way as we discovered it was able to move - the mounting screws aren't very robust and the came out. The couch gets a lot of use as a bed. I was able to glue and clamp it together so that it looks passable, but I'm wondering if this trim piece can be replaced. I don't see any obvious ways of removing it.
    This may be available , check the parts look up button at the upper portion of this page.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

As for removal it is probably pin nailed in place. Give GD customer service a call (Have Vin Handy) and they may be able to explain how to replace.
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
      X