Schwintek slide controller location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwintek slide controller location

I just took delivery of a 2020 Imagine 2450RL on 05 May. After doing much research, I took delivery prepared with a series of questions to ask the RV technician. He could not tell me where the Schwintek slide controller was located on the unit. We both looked for it (inside cabinetry/storage, etc...) and could not locate it. Would anybody know where it is located, in the event I need to do an override to move the slide. Any suggestions on where to look would be appreciated as well. Thank You
    Moe & Donna
    2020 Imagine 2450RL

Originally posted by Moe View Post
    I just took delivery of a 2020 Imagine 2450RL on 05 May. After doing much research, I took delivery prepared with a series of questions to ask the RV technician. He could not tell me where the Schwintek slide controller was located on the unit. We both looked for it (inside cabinetry/storage, etc...) and could not locate it. Would anybody know where it is located, in the event I need to do an override to move the slide. Any suggestions on where to look would be appreciated as well. Thank You
    https://www.granddesignrv.com/sites/...ting-Guide.pdf

not sure of location but I’m sure someone here will chime in with that info. Link above is complete guide to override, reset, etc.
    Good Luck.
    Dave and Sue
    2020 GD 2250RK
    2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
    Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
    GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
    SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Moe
      Hi Moe,

Not sure if this will help, because we have a Reflection, but our Schwintek controller is overhead in the pass through storage area, behind a molded black plastic cover.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Imagine 2600RB controller is located behind a panel on the left side below the bathroom vanity. Not sure this would apply to all Imagines.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestCamper View Post
          Imagine 2600RB controller is located behind a panel on the left side below the bathroom vanity. Not sure this would apply to all Imagines.

Jim
          MIne is in the same place, Imagine 2150rb

Norm
          Norm & Karla
          2019 Imagine 2150rb
          2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
          2016 - 2018 Hobie Kayaks

Comment

Thank You all for your suggestions on locating the controller... I will try them all and post the results.
            Moe & Donna
            2020 Imagine 2450RL

Comment

No big surprise ... it's always in the last place you look. With help from GD's Robert Loomis, the Schwintek slide controller in the Imagine 2450RL is located underneath the pots and pans drawer, screwed to the floor. (to avoid water damage, I would have been tempted to install it on the inside of a cabinet wall, off the floor... not enough wiring to move it now... fingers crossed). Thanks everyone for helping out with tips and suggestions. Cheers
              Moe & Donna
              2020 Imagine 2450RL

Comment

Looks like we missed it by that much.

Comment

Working...
                X