Slide out topper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide out topper

Has anyone added a topper over their slide out. Just took delivery of an Imagine 2800bh and GD does not offer toppers as an option. If on the road, stopping for one night and it's pouring rain, I hate putting in the slide out the next morning and bringing in all that water on the roof & sides of the slide out.
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH

Originally posted by Outrigger View Post
    Has anyone added a topper over their slide out. Just took delivery of an Imagine 2800bh and GD does not offer toppers as an option. If on the road, stopping for one night and it's pouring rain, I hate putting in the slide out the next morning and bringing in all that water on the roof & sides of the slide out.
    Several owners on this forum have had slide toppers added by the dealer or added these on their own. Enter “slide topper” into the search tool in the upper right corner to find these discussions.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Outrigger View Post
      I have put 2 slide toppers on mine. Very easy to do and takes 2 - 3 hours to do each. I probably took longer than most because I was taking my time measuring everything a few times to make sure it was all correct. If you decide to do them and need any info just let me know. I put on Solera toppers on my 297RSTS. So far they seem to be pretty good.

Another Rob from Ontario.
      Rob & Barb
      2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
      2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Many thanks to "both" Rob's. Appreciate the info.
        2021 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH

Comment

Working...
        X