Leveling A Slideout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling A Slideout?

I have a Solitude 380-FL and it has been driving me a little bit because my slide-out for the Refrigerator/Stove/Pantry is not and never has been level with the floor.
    Is there a way for me to level the galley slide-out by about 1/4" on the refrigerator side of the slide-out?

Originally posted by Hackers 380-FL View Post
    I have a Solitude 380-FL and it has been driving me a little bit because my slide-out for the Refrigerator/Stove/Pantry is not and never has been level with the floor.
    Is there a way for me to level the galley slide-out by about 1/4" on the refrigerator side of the slide-out?
    I'm going to assume your Solitude has a through-frame hydraulic slide. LCI's manual is here: https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd_0001617.pdf

Two words of caution:
    1) Take very careful measurements prior to attempting a vertical adjustment (and take pictures!) so you have a known starting point.
    2) Make small adjustments. Re-secure the hardware and run the slide in and out to test the impact. Repeat as many times as necessary, but take-it-slow. Too great of a change could result in very unhappy results.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yeah like the manual stated: Leave it to the professionals for an adjustment. I will leave it as it is. It is just a PIA because the refrigerator door and pantry door keep moving. I have lived with it this long, so...
      Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X