Spray Lube Straw --- Very Cool Hack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray Lube Straw --- Very Cool Hack!

Check out this video from Sweet Project Cars. The hack he shows to keep the plastic straw in place and the way he shows to direct the spray to exactly where you want it is just too cool not to share with all of you. I tried it today before lubricating my Schwintek slide and it worked perfectly--no fighting with the straw popping off!

One warning, though...after watching you may go to the Sweet Project Car channel on YouTube and then you'll find yourself watching all of his videos! (I have no association with the channel owner--just enjoy watching his videos. Note I don't always agree with the way he does everything...)

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Originally posted by howson View Post
    Check out this video from Sweet Project Cars. The hack he shows to keep the plastic straw in place and the way he shows to direct the spray to exactly where you want it is just too cool not to share with all of you. I tried it today before lubricating my Schwintek slide and it worked perfectly--no fighting with the straw popping off!
    That's pretty cool alright Howard but he never does say what that green tubing is. What did you use? Thx.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Originally posted by boyscout View Post

That's pretty cool alright Howard but he never does say what that green tubing is. What did you use? Thx.
      My bad--on his YouTube site the products he uses are linked below the video in the SHOW MORE section. The guy makes a commission off of the Amazon-linked products. If you'd like to support the author, in your search bar enter "AMAZING! INVENTION For The DO IT YOURSELF PERSON" (including the quotation marks) and the first hit is his video. In the "Show More" section are links to the products.

Alternatively, search for "ShopStraw" on Amazon you'll see multiple possibilities.

Again--I have no connection with this guy at all outside of I watch his videos.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

This possibly could be used to spray rust neutralizer inside my bumper that is rusting like crazy.

Thanks Howard,

Jim

Comment

http://www.shopstraw.com/
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
          X