Location of slide control box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of slide control box?

2017 imagine 2800BH, where is the slide control box?? Need to try and reset it as it’s not working and can’t find it anywhere

Originally posted by Clbrowning04 View Post
    2017 imagine 2800BH, where is the slide control box?? Need to try and reset it as it’s not working and can’t find it anywhere
    On my Reflection it's on the ceiling of the passthru, street side. On an Imagine there are many possible locations. See this thread for all the locations owners have found the controller on their Imagine: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...oller-location

Please post a picture and location when you find it! (The linked thread doesn't reference a 2800BH.)

Also, since I see this is your first post, welcome to the forum. Check out the welcome letter when you get a chance! https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Clbrowning04 View Post
      Having the bunkhouse model with the outside kitchen I believe that there is a controller under the counter top in the outside kitchen , there is a panel there that is removable to access this one.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I have a 2011 Imagine 2970RL and my control box is under our bathroom sink.
        Mike & Lisa
        Central Florida
        2021 Imagine 2970RL
        1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Originally posted by OurNewEra View Post
          I have a 2011 Imagine 2970RL and my control box is under our bathroom sink.
          Thank you, that was it!

Comment

Does anyone know if the Transcend Xplor 221RB had a controller and where it would be?

Comment

Originally posted by Karlin View Post
              Does anyone know if the Transcend Xplor 221RB had a controller and where it would be?
              I believe that your model has a thru frame slide and not a Schwintek slide mechanism, that means that you will not have a controller for the slide motor.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
              X