Uneven slideout opening and closing 310gk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uneven slideout opening and closing 310gk

Our bedroom slide comes in about a foot then stops. I can put it back a few inches and then it will come in most of the way but at the very end of being pulled in it seems to slide to one side. On the outside it is in all the way on one side and out about an inch on the other side. I have tried to resync the mechanism but that didn't seem to help. Any other thoughts?

Originally posted by foe3643 View Post
    Our bedroom slide comes in about a foot then stops. I can put it back a few inches and then it will come in most of the way but at the very end of being pulled in it seems to slide to one side. On the outside it is in all the way on one side and out about an inch on the other side. I have tried to resync the mechanism but that didn't seem to help. Any other thoughts?
    Page 9 of the attached manual--try resyncing the slide-out motors again. Check for any debris that may be blocking the room. As is says in the manual, Repeat steps 1 and 2 until both motors shut down at the same time. In many cases, two or three repetitions are necessary to re-sync the system.

It's late...will check back tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X