Slide Out Stuck In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide Out Stuck In

When bringing in s/o noticed rear frig side seemed slow and slightly straining, but it came all the way in. Went to go out it moved about 4-6 inches heard a popping sound then stopped, while the other side kept going another couple inches and I stopped the auto procedure. Tried to bring back in rear side moved a couple inches with clicking sound heard and stopped. Other side came all the way in. Checked outside and slide sticks out 3 inches. Had my son climb over s/o to visually look at H column/bearing block said it looks to him like the gib rivets are gone. My question is how do you replace this and how hard would it be? Could I do it or wait however long from a dealer to. Slide Out Assembly.pdf

Thanks
    Kooney

2021 Reflection 278bh
    2021 Reflection 278BH

Kooney,

I'd recommend you call GDRV customer service right away for immediate help. They will close at 5PM today for the weekend. You may be able to catch them before they close.

574-825-9679
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

You may also need to locate the controller and initiate emergency over ride procedures if you cannot get in touch with GD.

Page 146 of the owners manual starts this procedure.
      Attached Files
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Anyone know where S/O controller module is located at in 2021 Reflection (150 series) 278BH. Call GD told it was under kitchen sink. Not! Looked in front compartment ,no luck.
        2021 Reflection 278BH

Comment

Originally posted by Kooney View Post
          Anyone know where S/O controller module is located at in 2021 Reflection (150 series) 278BH. Call GD told it was under kitchen sink. Not! Looked in front compartment ,no luck.
          Check under bathroom sinks. If you have an outdoor. Kitchen I have heard of them being in there as well.
          Mike & Lisa
          Central Florida
          2021 Imagine 2970RL
          1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

I pulled the drawing package for your unit and of course, they don't indicate where the controller is. They do a pretty good job of hiding the controllers. Sometimes, they put a plastic cover over them to protect them.

Jim
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

On some of the fifth wheels the control box is located on the street side pass thru on the ceiling , maybe yours is there.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Check in the front storage compartment, too. Remember to look up. Ours is above the shroud for the generator.
                John
                2018 Momentum 395M
                2018 Ram 3500 Dually
                Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
                X