2021 Reflection 337 RLS Kitchen Slide Clicking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Reflection 337 RLS Kitchen Slide Clicking

Hello everyone I'm Bill a new member here, I just found this Forum and I'm happy to have a place to ask questions. I'd like to know if when moving the slides in or out if I'm supposed to hold the rocker switch until I here a clicking sound ( which I think is the clutch) wouldn't that clicking sound tell me the slide is either all the way in or all the way out, or am I supposed to let go of the rocker switch just before I here the clicking sound. This is a Lippert electric rack and pinion slide. Any help would be appreciated! thank you Bill
    Last edited by Bill115; 03-25-2021, 06:47 PM.

Hi Bill115,

Welcome to our owners technical forum.

You are correct that the clicking sound is the clutch in the drive mechanism telling you that it has reached end of travel. Normal operation is to stay on the button until you hear one or two clicks and then release the button.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Thanks for the response Cate & Rob, I wanted to make sure I was not hurting the the clutch when I herd the clicking noise when moving the slide in to travel position. This 5th wheel is my 1st camper with a slide so I'm learning, thanks again for the info. Bill115

Comment

Working...
      X