Location of Schwintek slide out controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of Schwintek slide out controller

Where is the Schwintek slide-out controller located in a 2021 Momentum 21G?
    Southwest U.S.
    2021 Momentum 21G

GDRV-Mariah

Could you please help this owner?

Thanks
    Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

tmontano71 Welcome to the family and the forum!

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by tmontano71 View Post
        Where is the Schwintek slide-out controller located in a 2021 Momentum 21G?
        Have you located the controller? I am not sure where its located, I am checking with others about this.

Comment

No, I have not found it. Thanks for checking around.
          Southwest U.S.
          2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

No, I have not found it. Thanks for checking around.
            Have you checked behind this panel? I believe it’s there.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Brittany View Post

Have you checked behind this panel? I believe it’s there.
              Is this the outside storage beside the entrance door?

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Hi Brittany. I checked around for another hour. There aren't many storage options and I'm assuming the picture you provide is of the outside tall storage area to the right of the entrance. The unit I have does not have that access panel. Any other ideas?
                Southwest U.S.
                2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

tmontano71 I went thru a bunch of ads for the 21G and all that showed that compartment had the panel. The only guidance I can offer is check up high in all of the cabinets and compartments and you cannot allow logic to guide your search.
                  Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
                  Nash County, NC
                  2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Thank you. I appreciate the follow-up. I'll share it when I find it but it will be some time. I need to figure out the wiring to the rear camera I just installed....it's always powered unless I utilize the battery disconnect switch. Take care and safe travels.
                    Southwest U.S.
                    2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Thank you. I appreciate the follow-up. I'll share it when I find it but it will be some time. I need to figure out the wiring to the rear camera I just installed....it's always powered unless I utilize the battery disconnect switch. Take care and safe travels.
                      I apologize, I did not specify that location but yes, the tall storage compartment next to the entrance. Since you don’t have that, I checked and they placed it in different area for new models. In the newer models on the side of the bed decking - that faces the front of the unit - there is a black plastic cover, it is behind that. It will be right in the corner by the side wall.

Comment

That is it. Thank you for the help. Knowing the location gives me some peace of mind.
                        Southwest U.S.
                        2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Working...
                        X