Slideout Controller Circuit Board Location 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slideout Controller Circuit Board Location 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE

I cannot locate the Schwink slideout controller to manually override the slideout in order to close it. Does anyone know where this would be located? I have looked everywhere, including the cargo area, the bathroom cabinets, and all other cabinets in the trailer. I cannot seem to get tech support to anwer the phone. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Trapdoor Doc View Post
    I cannot locate the Schwink slideout controller to manually override the slideout in order to close it. Does anyone know where this would be located? I have looked everywhere, including the cargo area, the bathroom cabinets, and all other cabinets in the trailer. I cannot seem to get tech support to anwer the phone. Any ideas?
    I don't know for sure but it will be in an unexpected place such as under your kitchen sink or even under the bathroom sink. I would say under kithcen sink since it is nearest your slide. Tucked away where it isn't easy to get to. In my 2970RL it is under the bathroom sink.

i"m sure someone will be along with the answer.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

Originally posted by Trapdoor Doc View Post
      On our 2020 it’s under the dinette seat closes to the pantry.
      2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L
      2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
      Andersen WDH
      Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
      2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
      2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Comment

Mine is under the dinette seat as well.
        Burt & Pat. '21 Imagine XLS 22MLE, '20 F150 3.5 EB Blue Ox SwayPro WDH

Comment

Trapdoor Doc Welcome to the family and the forum! I'm not gonna ask about the username.

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Under the dinette seat closest to the bathroom. The water pump is under there too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210129_173550.jpg
Views:	1190
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	60418
            Bill M.
            2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
            2021 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost

Comment

Trapdoor Doc

Please see the above post.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

That was easy. Queried the owners forum and didn’t receive a reply. Already solved here!

Comment

Originally posted by swaman737 View Post
                  That was easy. Queried the owners forum and didn’t receive a reply. Already solved here!
                  Glad we could help.

Brian
                  Brian & Michelle
                  2018 Reflection 29RS
                  2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
                  X