Slide Ski Keeps Breaking--Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide Ski Keeps Breaking--Why?

Hi all. I have a 2019 Reflection 337RLS and have replaced the slide ski on the passenger slide now twice. The problem is its buckling at front corner by by the theatre seats which in turn is pushing the outside lower trim piece away from the slide. I've looked and can't see anything catching so I'm hoping that someone may have an answer. I have a two month trip coming up and would like to figure this out prior. Thanks

Originally posted by Sindies9 View Post
    Hi all. I have a 2019 Reflection 337RLS and have replaced the slide ski on the passenger slide now twice. The problem is its buckling at front corner by by the theatre seats which in turn is pushing the outside lower trim piece away from the slide. I've looked and can't see anything catching so I'm hoping that someone may have an answer. I have a two month trip coming up and would like to figure this out prior. Thanks
    First--welcome to the forum. When you get a moment please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

In your shoes I'd check the slide out's adjustment to ensure all the measurements are within specifications. There's a lot of technical documents on Lippert's website (LCI is the OEM that made the slide). Look for the MANUALS tab: https://support.lci1.com/through-fra...c-slide-system

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Did you ever find root cause of the issue? I have a Reflection 295RL with a similar behavior.

Comment

Working...
        X