Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lippert On Line Training

https://lippert.thinkific.com/
    Here is a link to Lipperts on line training site. They have some good courses that will give you some great information and the reference material you need for those systems. Someone showed me this site when I was going through my slide problems.
    Donnie & Pattie
    2017 F350 Dually, 2021 Solitude 390RK
    Vin# 573FS4224MAA00525

Thank you! After some recent issues with the Schwintek system I've been trying to educate myself as much as possible. This will be great learning material.
    2020 Reflection 273MK
    2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD

Comment

I started that training a while back. I need to hit it again.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Yoda -- there is an Entry Door training session that explains all the steps to removing and installing an entry door. FYI...
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
          Yoda -- there is an Entry Door training session that explains all the steps to removing and installing an entry door. FYI...
          Thanks for the heads up
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Yoda I guess now we can blame someone for eating up all of our spare time with training.

However, it never hurts to know how to repair your own stuff, especially when traveling.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
              Yoda I guess now we can blame someone for eating up all of our spare time with training.

However, it never hurts to know how to repair your own stuff, especially when traveling.
              Yep and think about all the fun we can have taking things apart now.
              Keith
              2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
              X