Adjustable bed in a Solitude 310 GK or otherwise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustable bed in a Solitude 310 GK or otherwise

I have not seen this asked, but does anybody have an adjustable bed. I use one at home and would really like to install one in the bedroom.

I am concerned with the extra weight placed on the slide. The frame itself weighs about 125-150 pounds. I do not plan on using the under bed storage for anything other than the extra chairs.

What does anybody think

Originally posted by randomfoil View Post
    I have not seen this asked, but does anybody have an adjustable bed. I use one at home and would really like to install one in the bedroom.

I am concerned with the extra weight placed on the slide. The frame itself weighs about 125-150 pounds. I do not plan on using the under bed storage for anything other than the extra chairs.

What does anybody think
    I can't answer your specific question, but want to welcome you here to GD's (technical) forum and invite you to check out the Welcome Letter to New Members should you care to learn more about this forum: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X