Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hydraulic lines

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hydraulic lines

    Had a hydraulic leak last year fixed at connection, now line is swollen....does anyone have a hydraulic diagram for a 2020 349M? Wondering if we have to remove the entire underbelly....TIA!!

  • #2
    guthriefam Welcome to the family and the forum!

    Here is the image of your layout. You may have to do just that, but it should been covered under warranty. Lippert has been great about replacing hoses under warranty.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	hydro layout.png
Views:	121
Size:	228.2 KB
ID:	84564
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, and the new baby kitty Rosie..
    Pilot (Zebulon), NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you! Last time we called they were months out and the unit cannot be moved with the leaking hydraulics.....was that diagram on Lippert's website? Do you mind sharing the link? Thank you!!

      Comment


      • #4
        A note for all...if anyone ever needs hydraulic lines I can make them. I'm near Nashville. I can also rebuild most of the hydraulic stabilizers. Some are not rebuildable, I've never seen one from a grand design, but have rebuilt others from other manufacturers.
        Last edited by dustinsn3485; 05-10-2022, 08:33 PM. Reason: misspelled word
        Dustin and Samantha
        2022 Imagine XLS 17MKE
        2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - V8 - E2 round bar

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by guthriefam View Post
          Thank you! Last time we called they were months out and the unit cannot be moved with the leaking hydraulics.....was that diagram on Lippert's website? Do you mind sharing the link? Thank you!!
          It is actually Lippert's online training. You can register and then take the courses and print out or save the material that benefits you. The link is https://lippert.thinkific.com/
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, and the new baby kitty Rosie..
          Pilot (Zebulon), NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by guthriefam View Post
            Had a hydraulic leak last year fixed at connection, now line is swollen....does anyone have a hydraulic diagram for a 2020 349M? Wondering if we have to remove the entire underbelly....TIA!!
            You don't list where your from,but most any town with an agg shop or large equipment dealer can build you a new line with probably better hose. Take the old one with you so they can match the fittings. Call around.
            I go through 2 to 3 lines a year on my hay equipment, but I have a Bobcat dealer that can fab up a new one before I can finish a cup of thier coffee. You also may not need to drop the whole belly. When you pull the hose tie a rope on the end. You can use it to pull the new line back.

            Hope this helps
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel, SteadyFast system, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL), B&W 25K OEM Companion

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Yoda View Post

              You don't list where your from,but most any town with an agg shop or large equipment dealer can build you a new line with probably better hose. Take the old one with you so they can match the fittings. Call around.
              I go through 2 to 3 lines a year on my hay equipment, but I have a Bobcat dealer that can fab up a new one before I can finish a cup of thier coffee. You also may not need to drop the whole belly. When you pull the hose tie a rope on the end. You can use it to pull the new line back.

              Hope this helps
              Or get a simple straight union, screw them together and have somebody feed it thru as you pull on the other end. I'm afraid that somebody actually may have done their job and secured the line making it impossible to feed thru.
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, and the new baby kitty Rosie..
              Pilot (Zebulon), NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R

              Comment

              Working...
              X