Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide out controller location Reflection 31MB

Hello Everyone,

I have been searching for the slide out controller for the 3 slides my 5th wheel has and have not had any luck so far.
    It isnt in the bedroom closet or drawers, nor in the bathroom drawer section, nor in the bunkroom section or in the kitchen island.
    It is also not in the basement of the 5th wheel.

Anyone have any hot ideas or knowledge of where to find them?

Thanks!!!

Did you look overhead in the front pass thru on the driver's side?

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I have a 2020 model and the controllers are behind the bottom drawer in the bedroom wardrobe. In more recent models I believe they are located behind the false wall in the pass-thru.
      2020 Reflection 31MB
      2017 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7

2019 Ford F-250 STX Gas(Retired due to inability to slow down on steep downhill grades)

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. It is neither mounted on the ceiling of the pass through nor behind the faux wall (which i had removed to install inverter and batteries)

The only controller i found at this point is the jacks controller in the front storage compartment.

I checked in the bedroom before, but have to admit that i didnt remove the drawer. so I'll check there next. I have my doubts though as there are no corosponding wires routed through the area under the shower.

Comment

Here is an update to close this out.

The slide controllers are in fact under the bottom drawer of the bedroom closet. You will have to remove the drawers completly to see and access them.
          Thanks everyone helping me with this.

Comment

Working...
          X