31MB Bunk Slide Weight Supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31MB Bunk Slide Weight Supported

How much weight can the 31MB bunk slide support? I need an office, and my desk would fit perfect where the bottom bunk is, but it's on a slide so I'm concerned about weight.

Hi Kevin. Welcome to the forum. I'm going to tag Megan who is a Grand Design employee. Hopefully, she'll get back to you soon.

GDRV-Megan Is there someone that can answer Kevin's question?

Thanks,

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by KevinL7 View Post
      How much weight can the 31MB bunk slide support? I need an office, and my desk would fit perfect where the bottom bunk is, but it's on a slide so I'm concerned about weight.
      This bunk is rated for 200 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

This bunk is rated for 200 pounds.
        To clarify, are you referring to the bunk bed or the slide?

Comment

Sorry, we don't put weight ratings on the slides. The bunk is rated at 200 lbs. As long as you're not putting in a solid oak desk, you should be fine.

Comment

GDRV-Megan is the weight limit per bunk ? We are looking at one of these but no one seemed to know the bunk limits. Is it 200 per bunk or 200 total for both bunks?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley18 View Post
              GDRV-Megan is the weight limit per bunk ? We are looking at one of these but no one seemed to know the bunk limits. Is it 200 per bunk or 200 total for both bunks?
              It's 200-250 lbs per bunk. I know that in this comment, I stated 200 lbs and in another post (https://gdrvowners.com/forum/grand-d...eflection-31mb) I stated 250 lbs. That's what I get for asking two people the same question. The general consensus is that it's 200-250 lbs per bunk.

Comment

GDRV-Megan interesting... most top bunks I've seen are 300lb... and someone else on my post said 500 for bottom bunk..200 per bunk seems low.

Comment

Working...
                X