Adding Lippert Components 276288 J-36 Sevice Rollers on Slideouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Lippert Components 276288 J-36 Sevice Rollers on Slideouts

I own a 2014 Reflection 323 BHS 5th Wheel. I have been looking into adding Lippert Components 276288 J-36 Service Rollers to my Kitchen and Dining room slide out. Is this a good thing to do, if so, are there any helpful ideas on how to do this and where to place the rollers? I am thinking about adding 4 to each side. My concern is that the rollers sit up 1 1/16" up from the frame.

TK7Hose Welcome to the family and the forum!!

I can't comment to your needs with your slides but the 390s suffer from only having 2 rollers per Schwintek slide in the kitchen resulting in broken jibs. I have authorization from the mothership for a mobile tech and have bought a set of rollers on my own. Not sure as to which I'll do but much stuff i the background needs to gel a little before I can decide.

If you search "welcome letter" you will find it in many threads. It is an invaluable resource for this forum.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

FWIW, if I were to add rollers under a slide, I would want to add them under a structural member (think floor joist) instead of just pushing against the sheeting. Might want to contact GD with VIN in hand for a drawing of the slide framing.
      John
      2018 Momentum 395M
      2018 Ram 3500 Dually
      Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
      X