Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JBill9694
    replied
    FWIW, if I were to add rollers under a slide, I would want to add them under a structural member (think floor joist) instead of just pushing against the sheeting. Might want to contact GD with VIN in hand for a drawing of the slide framing.

Leave a comment:

• ThePowells
    replied
    TK7Hose Welcome to the family and the forum!!

I can't comment to your needs with your slides but the 390s suffer from only having 2 rollers per Schwintek slide in the kitchen resulting in broken jibs. I have authorization from the mothership for a mobile tech and have bought a set of rollers on my own. Not sure as to which I'll do but much stuff i the background needs to gel a little before I can decide.

If you search "welcome letter" you will find it in many threads. It is an invaluable resource for this forum.

Leave a comment:

• Adding Lippert Components 276288 J-36 Sevice Rollers on Slideouts

I own a 2014 Reflection 323 BHS 5th Wheel. I have been looking into adding Lippert Components 276288 J-36 Service Rollers to my Kitchen and Dining room slide out. Is this a good thing to do, if so, are there any helpful ideas on how to do this and where to place the rollers? I am thinking about adding 4 to each side. My concern is that the rollers sit up 1 1/16" up from the frame.
Working...
X