MORryde Suspension Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORryde Suspension Kit

Hi all, Dave here. We have a GD Solitude 310. I have one wet bolt that won't take grease. I was thinking I would replace the wetbolts and plastic bushings with the MORryde kit. I looked the kits available on E Trailer but don't know enough to pick the right kit. Can someone who has done this upgrade on a 310 let me know what kit is correct?

Thanks in advance

Dave
    Kay & Dave - Virginia Beach, VA
    Golden Retriever Molly - Been swimming in 28 states
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2019 GMC Denali CC/LB SRW
    Previous rig: 2014 Reflection 303RLS #314 and 2008 Silverado 2500 D/A

2hams The MorRyde upgraded shackles and bolts are nice, but I would bet the reason your one bolt will not take grease is either the direction it is installed or a clog in the bolt. If you remove it and clean it out (pump grease in with it out of the suspension) and reinstall it with the hole pointing either front or back of the rig it might help. If so the bronze bushings are available as a separate item easily enough.

If you want to go ahead with the upgrade measure your shackle length and compare to the chart here. Then check if you have Correct Track (will be marked on your current equalizer). I am almost sure you will need a UO12-016. Correct Track was mostly used before yours was made.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 11.46.50 AM.png
Views:	325
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	111798
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Ncitro we have the 3 1/8" withe the Lippert equal flex. Can you give me the link to the table you included?

dave
      2019 Solitude 310GK

Comment

2hams Sure the link is here:

https://www.morryde.com/products/hea...y-shackle-kit/
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Hi Dave,

Good to hear from you . . . it’s been a while!
          The MORRyde kit is a good plan, but the shackles will come with bolts pressed in at random orientation . . . even though MORryde claims to understand that grease holes should be at 3 or 9 o’clock position. Bolts can be repositioned in the shackle plates. Your OE plastic bushings will likely be “long gone”.

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Hey Rob its been a long time. I was trying to find out which kit i needed. Do i call Morryde? The best i can determine i need a new UO12-021, or E Trailer MR76ZR. I have a Lippert Equal Flex. What are your thoughts?

Dave
            2019 Solitude 310GK

Comment

Hi Dave,

I agree that you have selected the right kit for your suspension. The only difference for the Correct Track system (like you had on the 303) is that the bolts are longer to accommodate the thickness of the octagon alignment plates (which I do not think you do not have on the 310 . . . but double check). Post a picture here, if you are not sure.

Rob
              Cate & Rob
              (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
              2015 Reflection 303RLS
              2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
              Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Thanks Rob, yea I know I don't have the correct track. Say hi to Cate form me and Kay.
                2019 Solitude 310GK

Comment

Working...
                X