Goodyear Endurance tire deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodyear Endurance tire deal.

OK - this may help some folks to save money. I needed to replace two badly warn tires from the bent axles, so I called my local Discount Tire. I needed 235/80 16 E in the GY endurance. Initial price was $223 each However they said they do price match and to bring in the documentation (price plus shipping, etc), So I want internet surfing. Lots of prices in the $175 to $185 range. Then I ran across this site at $148 https://javariya.com/product/goodyea...r16-123n-tire/ DO NOT BUY FROM HERE Reviews and is this site legit all over the place.. I would not buy from them myself. I just added it to my price shopping information.

Anyway I printed it out along with Walmart and Ebay pricing along with Newegg. I was open and honest when I went in and showed the sales man all of what I found and even said I was concerned about the $148 being legit. I had it in my mind a fair price was $175- $180. Guess which one he took into his boss - the $148, Salesman said his boss checked out the site, and did his boss thing on verification and approved the price, but I had to buy 4 rather than just the two I needed. No worries as I know I will used them or can sell them. Actually after writing this I will get them mounted on the rims I have OK tires on and put the 4 new ones on the road.. That way everything is fresh with the new axles.

So what am I trying to say here. Shop around, take information with you and ask politely what the tire dealer can do. You may be surprised

Hope this helps
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.
Working...
X