Best Creeper for doing belly work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kksfish View Post
    Now if someone could come up with a way to get back up on my feet after lying on the creeper for an hour or so.....that would be priceless!
    Well I just use the Force

Actually I roll over and get on my knees and crawl over to something that can support me - would make a great worlds funniest video - especially if Emma is trying to help. Emma is my GS dog.

Now I do have one of those garden seat/knee pad things https://www.amazon.com/Best-Choice-P...57671501&psc=1 and in the knee pad set up has good raised handles to help me up. Works pretty good in the garden too.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

I bought a harbor freight creeper and it works well on my concrete pad but have not tested it on gravel. Honestly prefer my small outdoor mat that rolls up. My long hair gets caught in the creeper wheels sometimes So now use the creeper to put my kayak on and roll it under the RV when at camp.

Vivian
      Vivian
      2018 Reflection 303rls
      Ford F-350 diesel long bed 4 x 4 SRW
      Demco Recon

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
        Well I have this one on order
        https://www.zoro.com/whiteside-creep...up/i/G3275377/
        With a coupon and free shipping.

Thanks everyone
        Well it came - very well made and very comfortable. Have not used it outside, but it rolls easily on the carpet. Adjustments are easy once you figure which way to push the lever laying down. Should work very well with my back. Emma even likes it - I'm vulnerable to face washing while on it and she takes advantage of the situation.

Downside - it does not come with a cup holder for my ice tea - but I am sure I can figure something out.

Ill update once I use it - snowing right now
        Last edited by Yoda; 02-23-2020, 04:10 PM.
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
        X