Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the rim rating for 2020 Imagine 2600RB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the rim rating for 2020 Imagine 2600RB?

Anybody out there know what the tire rating/air pressure max rating is for the factory rims on the 2020 Imagine 2600RB? I'm thinking about upgrading to Endurance tires and want to make sure I would stay within the OEM maximum range.
    2020 F-250 Lariat 2WD SuperCrew 6.7L, Blue Ox SwayPro hitch w/ 1000lb bars
    2020 Imagine 2600RD w/ Road Armor + wet bolt suspension, Yakima Longhaul Bike Rack, MicroAir EasyStart 364 for AC, Lion Energy 105 amp Lithiium Ion X2
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ
    FMCA # 489460

Running from Gnats

Your wheels (& tires) are supplied to Grand Design by Lionshead Tire and Wheel https://www.lionsheadtireandwheel.com If you contact these guys with the specifics of your wheels, they will be able to answer your questions.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Running from Gnats View Post
      Anybody out there know what the tire rating/air pressure max rating is for the factory rims on the 2020 Imagine 2600RB? I'm thinking about upgrading to Endurance tires and want to make sure I would stay within the OEM maximum range.
      The 2020 2600RB Imagine should already come with E rated tires with max inflation at 80 psi. The endurance tire comes in only one size in E rating for a 15 inch rim. ST22575R15. This tire has a max inflation pressure of 80 psi.

Jim

Comment

Thanks to both Cate&Rob and Midwest Camper for their responses. I appreciate them.

Norris

2020 F-250 Lariat 2WD SuperCrew 6.7L, Blue Ox SwayPro hitch w/ 1000lb bars
        2020 Imagine 2600RD w/ Road Armor + wet bolt suspension, Yakima Longhaul Bike Rack, MicroAir EasyStart 364 for AC, Lion Energy 105 amp Lithiium Ion X2
        Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ
        FMCA # 489460

Comment

Norris,

Your very welcome. This forum is such a nice resource for all of us, whether it's in providing information or gathering it. Attached is the Goodyear inflation table for the Endurance tires.

Jim

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X