Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flipped Axles on Reflection 31MB or other Reflections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flipped Axles on Reflection 31MB or other Reflections?

I was wondering if the 2019 and up Reflection 31MBs come with their axles flipped? I ask because my truck bed rails sit 58 1/2" high, and I've calculated that the hitch head will be at approx 59 1/4" from the ground (Pullrite Superglide #2900 with clean bed rail bars).

I am concerned that my 5th will ride nose high with my truck.

Originally posted by LastRideOut View Post
    I was wondering if the 2019 and up Reflection 31MBs come with their axles flipped? I ask because my truck bed rails sit 58 1/2" high, and I've calculated that the hitch head will be at approx 59 1/4" from the ground (Pullrite Superglide #2900 with clean bed rail bars).

I am concerned that my 5th will ride nose high with my truck.
    All of the Reflection models have the springs sitting on top of the axels.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I use a pullrite superglide also. The hitch cones with standard legs. Pullrite also has lower profile legs, which lowers the hitch 1 1/2 inches, which I use to help the nose high for a level towing.
      I found my bill of sales: Low Profile Base Feet, Pt # 2911 was $100.00 back in 2013.
      Last edited by Superduty; 04-18-2020, 08:31 AM.
      Steve
      2018 Reflection 303
      2023 F350 Lariat, 4 x 4 CCSB.
      Diesel, Star White.

Comment

I took a 72" box level and put it across the bed of my truck. The bed rails sit 58 1/2" off the ground. I then put a small box level on the bed rail, and then used that level reading to level the hitch head so it was parallel to the bed rails. It is 1/8" lower than the bed rails, which gives a hitch head height of 58 3/8" off the ground.

Do I look OK to tow the 31MB, or will I be nose high on the RV side? I am getting airlift 7500XL airbags put in, so I do plan on leveling the truck with the airbags after the 5th is on.
        Last edited by LastRideOut; 04-19-2020, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X