Announcement

Collapse

Need help?

Please include the year, make and model of your GDRV ("2019 Reflection 315RLTS") along with the make and model of the component with the issue ("Dometic RM1350 refrigerator", "Furrion FMCM15-BL microwave", etc) in your question.
See more
See less

Little braking from trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try to check that in the next day or so, if it stops raining. I'll also be checking the wiring amperage at the backing plate with a clamping meter.

As a followup on the truck's trailer control. The dealer tech was able to take a quick look but ran out of time (ran it in just before closing) and scheduled to go over it on Wednesday. I forgot to ask if he found (or thinks it is an issue), but since he did test it with their equipment, I'm leaning for he saw something. I'll post when I get some results.
    2019 Ford F-150 Lariat 2WD SuperCrew , SoftTopper, Blue Ox SwayPro hitch with 1000lb bars, Billstein 5100 series rear shocks, Hellwig rear swaybar
    2020 Imagine 2600RD with Road Armor + wet bolt suspension, Yakima Longhaul Bike Rack, MicroAir EasyStart 364 for AC, Lion Energy 100amp X2
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ
    FMCA # 489460

Comment

Working...
    X