No announcement yet.

Best TPMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have used TST on my Momentum for two years now. 100% reliable, excellent temperature and pressure alerting, and monitor battery lasts forever. I opted for this originally because I heard that the smartphone-based systems stopped monitoring while their app was not the primary function. So, if you used the phone for navigation or calls, no monitoring. I am very happy with their system, and in fact, never even installed the signal booster, haven’t needed it. Good luck.
    Al - Momentum 351M

Comment

Originally posted by Martybhawk View Post
      I'm purchasing new 2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE. 26 feet total length. Would like opinions on TPMS systems to monitor pressure and temp. I'm a Newbie. Thx
      I’ve only used a TPMS (TST brand) for a few months now and in that short period of time it may have saved our lives and/or a ton of damage expense. About 200 miles down the highway after leaving our last campsite the system alarm went off so I immediately slowed and watched the TPMS monitor and sure enough I was losing air in our passenger side rear tire. It was decreasing slowly which gave us just enough time to get to the next truck stop to get the spare put on. I should have got one of these TPMS systems long ago. If you are (were) like me and are still “thinking about it”, I’d suggest that you reconsider NOW. The cost is WELL worth the piece of mind and is FAR less than the cost of injury to yourself, a loved one, or to your rig. I would say that any brand with a good reputation and history is better than none so don’t procrastinate too long. I like the TST brand because the set up is not complicated and the videos available on YouTube are concise and easy to understand, and the way it operates covers everything I need it to. Good luck, travel safe.
      Dave and Sue
      2020 GD 2250RK
      2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
      Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
      GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
      SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

I have been very happy with our TireTracker TPMS and it comes with lifetime warranty.
        Burt & Pat. '21 Imagine XLS 22MLE, '20 F150 3.5 EB Blue Ox SwayPro WDH

Comment

In an earlier post I stated my Tire Minder has worked perfectly but this past season I had lost connection to the furthest sensor from the booster. Since I know its not the tire sensor, and after noticing a new extended range booster, I went ahead and ordered and received Rino Booster EX. Its supposedly good for up to 100ft and listed as waterproof. Looking at the case I could see gaps in the cover and questioned the waterproof claim, so I popped the lid off and discovered the unit is potted which means its poured full of epoxy. So it is waterproof. The antenna is also gold plated or brass where it looks like a quality unit and should be for the price.
          Tomorrow I'll power it up to confirm its operation and will post a couple pics of the inside of the booster.

https://www.amazon.com/TireMinder-Rh...3948708&sr=8-1

Jim
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Guest; 02-22-2021, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X