The Greatest Upgrade EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Upgrade EVER

As this is my first post on the "CLUB" Forum.. To you all, I Hoo Rahh . Question, will dearlers be able to have the 380FL/R with the 8K Axle Upgrade, in stock, or will I have to place a custom order??

My guess is that you'll have to order it that way. Dealers don't like to gamble money on something that adds that much to the MSRP and may not sell off their lot.

Rob
    Rob & Laura
    U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
    2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
    (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Leperlead You can always call GD and ask? I believe they can do a dealer inventory search. Good way to check on pricing too.
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

I'm pretty certain it will have to be ordered. And the last I heard, lead times on delivery were 6-8 weeks.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

But do it regardless. I wish we had 8K on our smaller 310GK. I _think_ I remember that GDRV now also offers a disk brake option. If so, do that, too. The difference is like night and day. Only more so!

And welcome! Hope you have as much fun in your rig as we are.
          -Al
          Al and Kathe
          :No longer full-time. New sticks and bricks in East Helena, MT

2018 Solitude 310GK 110463 (Rhett)
          2018 F350 CC DRW 4x4 Lariat (Scarlett)

Visited states map on the blog (below)
          Follow us: http://lobstersontheloose.com

Comment

Originally posted by lobsters View Post
            But do it regardless. I wish we had 8K on our smaller 310GK. I _think_ I remember that GDRV now also offers a disk brake option. If so, do that, too. The difference is like night and day. Only more so!

And welcome! Hope you have as much fun in your rig as we are.
            -Al
            The hydraulic disc brakes (and load range H tires) are part of the 8K axle upgrade.

Rob
            Rob & Laura
            U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
            2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
            2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
            (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
            Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Leperlead View Post
              As this is my first post on the "CLUB" Forum.. To you all, I Hoo Rahh . Question, will dearlers be able to have the 380FL/R with the 8K Axle Upgrade, in stock, or will I have to place a custom order??
              Not sure where you are at, but it is worth mentioning that it was brought up recently that the 8k axles are not available in Canada. Its a shame, I agree with everyone here, even if you have to order, its worth waiting. We all wish we could add more GVRW back to our trailers.
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
              2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
              2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
              X