Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum Upgraded Cooper H-Rated 17.5" Tires and Wheels

Hello.

We are in the process of ordering a new 395MS toy hauler and wanted to know the load ratings and dimensions for both the wheels and tires in this $1095 option being offered. Does anyone know the details or location where I can find them? Momentum Upgraded Cooper H-Rated 17.5" Tires and Wheels

Thank you!
    Last edited by Thom K; 10-13-2020, 09:10 AM.

Originally posted by Thom K View Post
    Hello.

We are in the process of ordering a new toy hauler and wanted to know the load ratings and dimensions for both the wheels and tires in this $1095 option being offered. Does anyone know the details or location where I can find them? Momentum Upgraded Cooper H-Rated 17.5" Tires and Wheels

Thank you!
    What model, Thom K? I looked through a few of the Momentums and couldn't find it.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

What model, Thom K? I looked through a few of the Momentums and couldn't find it.
      I know I saw it as a forced option with the 8k axles on the Solitude 378MBS.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

GDRV-Megan another Momentum / Solitude question for you! Is there any specific info you can share on the H-rated Cooper tire option? (What specific tire model is it, and what is there a different model wheel, too?) See prospective owner's question in post #1 for complete info.

Howard

From https://granddesignrv.com/showroom/2...78mbs-378mbs-r (under Options):

Click image for larger version

Name:	H-Rated.JPG
Views:	1206
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	31914

(And thanks, Neil! ncitro )

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

GDRV-Megan another Momentum / Solitude question for you! Is there any specific info you can share on the H-rated Cooper tire option? (What specific tire model is it, and what is there a different model wheel, too?) See prospective owner's question in post #1 for complete info.

Howard

From https://granddesignrv.com/showroom/2...78mbs-378mbs-r (under Options):

Click image for larger version

Name:	H-Rated.JPG
Views:	1206
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	31914

(And thanks, Neil! ncitro )
          No problem, I just knew I saw it the other day when I was looking at that floorplan

Neil Citro
          2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
          2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Momentum 395MS. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thom K View Post
              Hello.

We are in the process of ordering a new 395MS toy hauler and wanted to know the load ratings and dimensions for both the wheels and tires in this $1095 option being offered. Does anyone know the details or location where I can find them? Momentum Upgraded Cooper H-Rated 17.5" Tires and Wheels

Thank you!
              Here's the info of what we are ordered: TIRE ASSY ST215/75R17.5 LRH COOPER ROADMASTER 17.5 X 6.75-8-6.5 BLACK PHOENIX ALUMINUM WHEEL

Please note that we have been having a TON of supplier shortages, so this may vary, depending on what we have available at the time of the build.

fyi howson

Comment

Working...
              X