2021 Imagine lug nut torque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Imagine lug nut torque

I'm trying to find out the proper torque for a 2021 Imagine 2600rb. Can anyone tell me? Thanks!

Originally posted by Rick Walker View Post
    I'm trying to find out the proper torque for a 2021 Imagine 2600rb. Can anyone tell me? Thanks!
    The owners manuals are here: https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...owners-manuals

Wheel data is on page 64.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wheel data.JPG
Views:	8006
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	43778
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hey Rick - what did ya find out, if you dont mind me asking... Thanks
      Grand Design-Imagine
      2021 (1st Edition) 2600RB

Comment

I have been told 110ft. lbs. of torque by a couple of people on FB Imagine group.

Comment

I have been told 110ft. lbs. of torque by a couple of people on FB Imagine group.
          Hey Rick, Thanks for that info.
          If you dont mind - what are you using to life the trailer, in the event of a flat?

I've read about Traveler AID and those, not sure if they would work on GD Imagine 2600RB
          So I am leaning towards a Bottle Jack 3T

Thanks, in advance - Chip

https://www.amazon.com/Trailer-Aid-T...683094889&th=1
          Grand Design-Imagine
          2021 (1st Edition) 2600RB

Comment

Originally posted by Chipster View Post
            I've read about Traveler AID and those, not sure if they would work on GD Imagine 2600RB
            It will, but may require a bit of help. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...4359#post34359
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

There are some that believe a rig being supported by one tire will overload that tire which may cause structural damage that otherwise may not be seen. Having tires that are above the OEM in load rating would help to prevent this, but may still be technically overloaded.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

It will, but may require a bit of help. See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...4359#post34359
                Thanks for the thread link. I also use the trailer aid plus and carry wood in case I need a little more height. I do get some slipping once and a while and noticed you’re using a black pad of some sort. Where did you get that?
                2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L
                2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
                Andersen WDH
                Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
                2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
                2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger1 View Post

Thanks for the thread link. I also use the trailer aid plus and carry wood in case I need a little more height. I do get some slipping once and a while and noticed you’re using a black pad of some sort. Where did you get that?
                  It came with the Trailer Aid (I think). Been a minute since I bought that particular gadget. Any rugged rubber pad cut to the right length and width should work fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X