TPMS Prep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPMS Prep?

We just ordered a GD Imagine 2970RL. On the GD website, under "Exterior Features" it lists Tire Linc TPMS Prep. What exactly does this mean? Do I have to use a TPMS from that company to take advantage of this "prep" or will it work with others?

Originally posted by Dr. Dolittle View Post
    We just ordered a GD Imagine 2970RL. On the GD website, under "Exterior Features" it lists Tire Linc TPMS Prep. What exactly does this mean? Do I have to use a TPMS from that company to take advantage of this "prep" or will it work with others?
    You would have to purchase the rest of the kit from the company to use what is already "prepped" in the RV. If you wish to use another brand or type it will not be compatible with the prepped system.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Dolittle View Post
      This thread may help: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...tire-linc-prep

Also, please check out our Welcome Letter to New Members when you get a chance. Hopefully it helps you navigate this forum and learn a few tricks along the way.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Is the tire linc prep nothing more than a docking station to install their repeater unit on the front passthru? I would think that piece could easily be removed and another system wired in using the same power wiring?

Comment

Originally posted by Travellin Daisy View Post
          Is the tire linc prep nothing more than a docking station to install their repeater unit on the front passthru? I would think that piece could easily be removed and another system wired in using the same power wiring?
          Yes you are correct.

Brian

Welcome to the Forum , here is a link to help you out Welcome Letter to New Members - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com).
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
          X