TPMS on 320G Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPMS on 320G Wheels

My new Ram arrived and I ordered the TPMS for trailer package. It came with (4) TPMS and it integrates with the truck for monitoring the pressures without having another screen to look at. Does anyone know if these will just bolt right into existing wheels with no modifications?

2020 GD 320G
    2021 Ram 3500 H.O. SRW.

Worst case is you need to have the valve stem hole reamed to the size of the stem. IIRC standard valve stem is 7/16" diameter. Pull one out of the package and measure the shaft diameter.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Give us an update because I am in a similar situation. 2021 GD 375RES, ordered the cool integrated TPMS system with my 2021 GMC Sierra 3500 SRW. Found out today they don’t fit in the factory rims on the trailer as they are too small for the valve stem opening and I’m now searching for what fits and works with my TV.
      Keith Walker - Nashville, TN
      2021 GD Solitude 375RES-R
      2021 GMC Sierra Denali 3500 SRW
      PullRite Superlite Single Point Connection 5th Wheel Hitch

Comment

Originally posted by KWyer View Post
        Give us an update because I am in a similar situation. 2021 GD 375RES, ordered the cool integrated TPMS system with my 2021 GMC Sierra 3500 SRW. Found out today they don’t fit in the factory rims on the trailer as they are too small for the valve stem opening and I’m now searching for what fits and works with my TV.
        Hello. I haven't done anything yet. I will either wait until it's time for new tires (this will be 3rd season technically, so maybe next year), or if I Get some free time pull them and bring them in to see how they fit.
        2020 GD 320G
        2021 Ram 3500 H.O. SRW.

Comment

Working...
        X