Tire pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire pressure

I have a 376ths Momentum. My GVR is 19K and tires size is 17.5 all tire manufacturers have a max pressure when the tires are cold. I think there must be a standard in the industry that would define that better as to a recommended tire pressure be a certain percentage of the maximum tire pressure when Cold. Does any body know what that calculation would be. For instance, if the max allowable tire pressure (cold) is 100lbs. then most would run 95% which would equal 95lbs

Welcome to the family and the forum!
    The definitive factor to better define the proper PSI would be by weight as defined by a platform scale. The tire mfgr will have a chart available to provide a preferred PSI according to the weight.

If you haven't had the pleasure yet, the moderators have created a welcome letter to help new members find their way around the forum and have the best experience possible. The letter can be found at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
    X