Rim rating 2019 Transcend 28MKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rim rating 2019 Transcend 28MKS

Own a 2019 Transcend with stock Westlake tires and stock rims. Want to upgrade tires (225/75r15) unsure what the rims are rated for, am I able to jump to an F or G tire?

Appreciate any help.

Clark Peters
    2019 Transcend 28MKS
    Last edited by howson; 03-27-2021, 09:23 AM.
    2019 Transcend 28MKS

I would think that an "E" range tire would suffice , "F" and certainly "G" would make a harsh ride on the lighter weight campers , and I am not sure if you could get those in a 15" wheel size.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Looking in the "parts lookup" thee are 4 different rims. It doesn't really specify what the actual model is of these...but a quick look at Etrailer.com it looks like all 4 of those rims have a 2830# rating which is typical of a 15" rim with 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern and matches the Westlake radials (load range E tires...which I assume you have).

I agree with Brian, I don't think you'll find a 15" tire with load range F or G. If you want to upgrade, I would look at the Goodyear Endurance.....but even the Goodyear Endurance 15" are E with a 2830# rating.
      Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Cpeters89 ,
        x3 on going with the Endurance "E" tires.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you, gentlemen. I have gone with your advice, ordered and received five Goodyear Endurance tires. I am very happy to replace the Westlake tires currently in the TT.
          2019 Transcend 28MKS

Comment

Working...
          X