Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendation for tire pressure monitor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krohsis
    replied
    I have had Pressure Pro for about 20 years now. It has served me well.

Leave a comment:

replied
    We use the Tire Minder TM77 and it has worked perfectly since we have owned it. It would be nice to have integrated pressure sensors but the Goodyear Endurance tires do not lose much air over time so this has not been a problem.

Leave a comment:

• johndeerefarmer
    replied
    I have had the TST system for several years. It works fine my only complaint was that when I bought it part of the sensors were used and had signs of water in them. TST tried to say that they were not used but finally sent me new ones. Anyone could tell that they were used. I assumed that TST got them back on a warranty claim, then repaired them and tried to resell them for new.
    Based on this I will not buy any more of their products and would not recommend the company.

Leave a comment:

• Big Red
    replied
    When I am looking at a purchase, I typically ask on the forum as well as checking up on the tip picks between different manufacturers. I went with Tst 507 Series 4 Flow Thru Sensor Tpms System with Color Display

just did our first tow with this system and upgraded tires. Has warning alarms you cat set. One alarm in particular was for a massive leak. This was in addition to temperature and pressure alarms. It was peace of mind having it. Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• 315RLTSinPA
    replied
    Using EEZTire here. Used it for 2 yrs now and I have been very pleased with it.

Leave a comment:

• Kschlauger
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, I’ll check it out.

• TENN22
    replied
    We have been using the TST Truck 507 4 tire (non flow through) since March and am very pleased with it. The support from TST has been very good on setup and battery replacement.
    https://tsttruck.com/shop.html

Leave a comment:

• Kschlauger
    started a topic Recommendation for tire pressure monitor?

Recommendation for tire pressure monitor?

We have a 295RL Reflection 5th Wheel (33’) and am looking at tire pressure monitors. Seems to be lots out there at various pricing. What’s best and reliable without spending a ton of money? TIA
Working...
X