Sumo springs and coroplast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumo springs and coroplast

I am thinking of adding sumo springs on my trailer to cut down a little on the porpoising when going down the road. I noticed there was coroplast right above where the bumpers would ride on the frame. What are your opinions on leaving the coroplast there or should i trim that off and seal it back to the frame with expanding foam. Looking for opinions.
    Tim and Nora
    2021 Transcend 260 RB

Originally posted by tabnab View Post
    I am thinking of adding sumo springs on my trailer to cut down a little on the porpoising when going down the road. I noticed there was coroplast right above where the bumpers would ride on the frame. What are your opinions on leaving the coroplast there or should i trim that off and seal it back to the frame with expanding foam. Looking for opinions.
    Leave it. I called the manufacturer https://www.supersprings.com and they said leave it in place - no issue.
    BTW they are running a 10% off sale right now.

Hope this helps - Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by tabnab View Post
      I have had mine for a while now and no issues. Like I mentioned the most notable change I have experienced is the reduction in body roll in high cross winds and traveling rough roads.
      2017 F250 Diesel Superduty SRW SWB
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

Keith, i went to order some last week and they are on backorder. waiting for an email saying they have some in. Drifterranch, that's what I'm looking for.
        Tim and Nora
        2021 Transcend 260 RB

Comment

Working...
        X