Tire temp setting on Link TPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire temp setting on Link TPS

I have my tire monitor set at 80 psi and temps set at 100 for warning. Driving home today my monitor went off blinking red I pulled over so I could pull app up on my phone and all 4 tires were reading 100 deg, its been really hot so Im guessing I need to bump the high end up, what are all you running for upper and lower warnings?
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
    Anderson ultimate hitch

Well that is a positive thing that it alarmed when you asked it to.
    I think I set mine to alarm at 130. Thinking of bumping that up to 150 160. Need to research safe bearing temps a little more but I'm thinking 160 is probably a safe alarm point
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

That was my thought I was traveling it was 93 out, Im going to set mine to 110 see what that does
      2021 Reflection 303RLS
      2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
      Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

I have the EEZ TPMS system, and the instructions from them say the factory temp setting is 158*, and to leave it at that temp. I usually see around a 10-15* (and up to 20* on a hot day) temp rise, but as long as all the tires are within 5* of each other, I don't worry.
        2021 GD Momentum 320G 8K Axle
        2023 Chevy 3500HD LTZ SB CC 4x4 Dmax

Comment

Working...
        X