Time For New T/T Tires what size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time For New T/T Tires what size

I am into my fourth year on the old WestlLake ? is 205 or 225 ? I have the GD axle upgrade at that time installed CRE3000 ,H/D Shackle kit with Wet Bolts also upgrade Leaf Springs from 1750 to 2200 Lbs , at this time I have about 4 inch of travel I know the 225 are a little taller 205 are 8ply 225 are 10 ply do the 10 ply make the trailer ride stiffer ? It seems to me the newer Imagines have longer hanger brackets do they have more travel than my stock if I recall the new models run 225 . my first post on this site be kind , thanks for any help DEDennis
    Dale and Kelly 2019 2600RB Imagine

Originally posted by DEDennis View Post
    I am into my fourth year on the old WestlLake ? is 205 or 225 ? I have the GD axle upgrade at that time installed CRE3000 ,H/D Shackle kit with Wet Bolts also upgrade Leaf Springs from 1750 to 2200 Lbs , at this time I have about 4 inch of travel I know the 225 are a little taller 205 are 8ply 225 are 10 ply do the 10 ply make the trailer ride stiffer ? It seems to me the newer Imagines have longer hanger brackets do they have more travel than my stock if I recall the new models run 225 . my first post on this site be kind , thanks for any help DEDennis
    It would help knowing your model trailer and year, but I went with Good Year Endurance.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Sorry , got ahead of myself 2019 2600 RB Imagine took delivery June 2018
      Dale and Kelly 2019 2600RB Imagine

Comment

Originally posted by DEDennis View Post
        Sorry , got ahead of myself 2019 2600 RB Imagine took delivery June 2018
        What size? Why not replace with what you have? (If it ain't broke...)

If you mean brand, I agree with Yoda . The Goodyear should be a good match.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Dennis - If you got four years out of those Westlakes, you done good! I'd stay with the same size and go with the Goodyear Endurance tires. I've had one Endurance break a belt, but it held together and didn't self destruct and take the fenders with it. Check out this beauty...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Goodyear Endurance.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	62165
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X