Imagine wheelbase size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine wheelbase size

We'll be attending the 2021 Mid Atlantic Rally this year. MORryde will be there selling and installing a selection of their products. I'm interested in buying and have them install the shackle kit and the suspension upgrade. They're asking what the size of the wheelbase is on our 2018 Imagine 2150RB is. I've looked everywhere with no success, can anyone help?

Thanks very much,
    George and Kathy Ireland

Originally posted by geoireland View Post
    We'll be attending the 2021 Mid Atlantic Rally this year. MORryde will be there selling and installing a selection of their products. I'm interested in buying and have them install the shackle kit and the suspension upgrade. They're asking what the size of the wheelbase is on our 2018 Imagine 2150RB is. I've looked everywhere with no success, can anyone help?

Thanks very much,
    George and Kathy Ireland
    You can measure with a tape measure center of wheel to center of wheel.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Comment

geoireland -- the info the moderators have access to view has the following info (which I admit I'm not sure what it all means): AXLES: 3500 / 3500 26" STRAIGHT, OVER, 68.5" SC, 86.5" HF

TucsonJim
      Cate&Rob
      Country Campers

any idea?
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by geoireland View Post

Thanks very much,
        George and Kathy Ireland
        George,

The wheel base is either 33", or 35". Use a tape measure to measure the center of one axle hub to the center of the adjoining axle hub. It probably won't be exactly 33" or 35" due to the load on the axles, but you should be able to tell which it is by rounding the measurement.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

geoireland TucsonJim I have found the best way to measure center to center is to hook the edge of the rim and read the corresponding place on the next rim. This avoids the "eyeballing" of the hub centerline.
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
          X