spare tire holder Imagine 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spare tire holder Imagine 2018

I had to use the spare because I got a nail when driving. Do not remember the correct way to install the tire back on the holder. I have a 2018 Imagine. Don't know if many different types of holders are used but this one has two carriage bolts and two nuts but also had a 4" x 1" plate with three holes it it. There must be a special way of installing this as having trouble figuring out how it goes together as does not line up properly.

Originally posted by cardo47 View Post
    I had to use the spare because I got a nail when driving. Do not remember the correct way to install the tire back on the holder. I have a 2018 Imagine. Don't know if many different types of holders are used but this one has two carriage bolts and two nuts but also had a 4" x 1" plate with three holes it it. There must be a special way of installing this as having trouble figuring out how it goes together as does not line up properly.
    Its a bit tricky, it took me a minute to figure it out. I had since removed that holder off my bumper to put a hitch in its place for my bike rack. If I recall two bolts go into the lug holes and the other the bracket mounts to and goes across the center of the wheel to hold everything in place.
    2020 Grand Design - 2600RB - Pulling with a 2005 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins 4x4. (Texas)

Comment

The upper carriage bolt goes through one of the lug holes at the 12 Oclock position on the wheel. The lower carriage bolt goes into the center hole on that plate that is used across the face of the wheel center.
      2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
      X