No announcement yet.

Why this Tire Wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just picked up my trailer from dealer .Both axles were replaced at no charge from Dexter. I had called and spoke to both Grand Design and Dexter about the labor charge to install axles and they both said they would contact dealer to get details on the condition of the axles. The final results was that axles and labor to install them was covered. The service advisor said there was no problem with original axles and it took 4 hours labor to install.

Comment

Tire recommendation's . I have 2 carlisle tires I purchased in Canada and need to purchase 2 more tires to replace the Goodyear endurance on my trailer. Should I mix brands and buy 2 more Goodyears or Buy 2 more Carlisle . Price difference is only $25 at Discount Tires both have similar ratings on line.Carlisle have about 800 miles on them.
      thanks for your input

Comment

Originally posted by Bobsrv View Post
        Tire recommendation's . I have 2 carlisle tires I purchased in Canada and need to purchase 2 more tires to replace the Goodyear endurance on my trailer. Should I mix brands and buy 2 more Goodyears or Buy 2 more Carlisle . Price difference is only $25 at Discount Tires both have similar ratings on line.Carlisle have about 800 miles on them.
        thanks for your input
        I would not worry about mixing brands if the tires are close to the same age. Wait until you need to replace all tires.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X