Reflection 220RK Frame Cracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
    Yoda But when you return the rental one, they give you ALL of the money back.
    Not here - base price is $50 a day plus the refundable deposit of $150.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestCamper View Post

Keith,

If you have a socket large enough to go over the hex head of the pin, a large C clamp will push it right out once the nut is removed. You do not need a ball joint tool if this is the task.

Jim
      Hmmmm I don't have a big C clamp - need to check into that. I can use the big C clamp other places too. Any recommendations - the smaller c clamps I have are all HF or other cheap stuff.
      Keith

On edit - what size do I need? Hanger width is roughly a fat 2" and a deep socket at 1.5" and the stud after nut removal takes up 1/2" so I need at a minimum 4" jaw opening or more so is it 6": or do I do 8" or 10"?

Second edit - is the Review reasonably correct? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZkmU1Tpi2s
      Last edited by Yoda; 02-02-2023, 12:53 AM.
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

How about a pipe clamp like used for woodworking?? That and a short piece of steel pipe or a socket and you should be golden.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/BESSEY-H...-H34/204986131

Much more versatile than a C-clamp in my opinion for use around the house. I have several pipe lengths (now I have a head set for each) to have different lengths available. Pipe is cheap and reusable. Do opt for double threaded and put a cap on the far end to keep from dropping the dead end off when not looking (been there it hurts the toes).
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Here ya go.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/BESSEY-C...CM80/205512971

Jim

Comment

Update
            I got a check yesterday from Lippert for the full reimbursement of the welder for fixing the frame cracks. So all is now good.

Keith

Comment

Working...
            X