Reflection 220RK Frame Cracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Sorry Joseph - but good try. I have a Viair portable already https://www.viaircorp.com/portables/450p-rv-auto.

Keith
    Keith, I have the same Viair portable...but bought the 18v Milwaukee tire inflator. Milwaukee tire inflator wins. Viair is for sale
    Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

I've got 150' of air-hose hanging on the 80 gallon compressor, 50' rolled up next to the 2 gallon in the camper, and several 12V compressors along with a 120V inflator. I was looking for something quick and simple and could be used to hit the tires if needed while traveling without having to pull a bunch of stuff out of the pass through to get to the hose.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Yoda
        Sell the Viair and get one of these.....
        https://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCC020...07H39S9JQ?th=1
        It's a great inflator.

2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
        Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
          I've got 150' of air-hose hanging on the 80 gallon compressor, 50' rolled up next to the 2 gallon in the camper, and several 12V compressors along with a 120V inflator. I was looking for something quick and simple and could be used to hit the tires if needed while traveling without having to pull a bunch of stuff out of the pass through to get to the hose.
          Get the Milwaukee 18V inflator. One small piece of equipment to replace all your hoses and compressors. It's so small I keep it in the truck tool box.
          Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Originally posted by acoleman43 View Post

Get the Milwaukee 18V inflator. One small piece of equipment to replace all your hoses and compressors. It's so small I keep it in the truck tool box.
            Jlawles2 The Makita version works well too . . . if you have other Makita 18V tools already. Great for topping up the tires, but it would be a long time to refill an empty tire . . . I still keep the Viair (now permanently mounted in the front bay of the trailer) for higher capacity requirements.

Rob

Cate & Rob
            (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
            2015 Reflection 303RLS
            2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
            Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I own no Milwaukee tools but a close friend who is a contractor will use nothing else. He tells me he has worn out or broke all other brands. He has a nice Milwaukee wet/dry truck vac that I'm eye balling.

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Produc...acuums/0880-20

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestCamper View Post
                I own no Milwaukee tools but a close friend who is a contractor will use nothing else. He tells me he has worn out or broke all other brands. He has a nice Milwaukee wet/dry truck vac that I'm eye balling.

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Produc...acuums/0880-20

Jim
                Darn you Jim!!!!!!!! - you had to go and post that link. How well does it work? Been looking for a multitasker to use in the trailer and is easy to carry.

Keith

PS it wold be nice to get back on topic But I understand the need to have me spend money
                2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

PS it wold be nice to get back on topic But I understand the need to have me spend money
                  The various inflators posted about can be used to blow dirt off the frame when checking the welded cracks...totally on topic.

Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Darn you Jim!!!!!!!! - you had to go and post that link. How well does it work? Been looking for a multitasker to use in the trailer and is easy to carry.

Keith

Keith,

This is a special case side post: SPEND IT! LOL Yes he likes it and I will be ordering one. I also watched him use his Milwaukee electric chain saw and I would not recommend that unless you had plenty of spare batteries.

Jim

Comment

I think we need to start a new forum "What can we spend Keith's money on this week"!
                      Joseph
                      Tow
                      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
                        I think we need to start a new forum "What can we spend Keith's money on this week"!
                        Hope Keith's DW doesn't frequent this forum.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
                          Hope Keith's DW doesn't frequent this forum.....

So far no - but that could change

I'm going to wait on the vac and other goodies - still need to get the axles ordered. And before that I need Lipert to reimburse me for the frame welding. Beside if I install the axles myself, I need the ball press tool first. It cheaper to buy than to rent believe it or not.

Keith
                          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Yoda But when you return the rental one, they give you ALL of the money back.
                            Joseph
                            Tow
                            South of Houston Texas

Comment

A bench vise, hammer and socket works to install the wet bolts in the links, no special ball press insertion tool needed. Come on Yoda you work on farm equipment you should have all these ideas down pat.

Brian
                              Brian & Michelle
                              2018 Reflection 29RS
                              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

So far no - but that could change

I'm going to wait on the vac and other goodies - still need to get the axles ordered. And before that I need Lipert to reimburse me for the frame welding. Beside if I install the axles myself, I need the ball press tool first. It cheaper to buy than to rent believe it or not.

Keith
                                Keith,

If you have a socket large enough to go over the hex head of the pin, a large C clamp will push it right out once the nut is removed. You do not need a ball joint tool if this is the task.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X