2017 303RLS Reflection Suspension Fatigue/Upgrade Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy+Mo View Post

I haven't actually checked any of the bushings as I am a little nervous to attempt tackling this on my own. I am thinking of taking my trailer to a local truck/trailer shop I have used in the past and having them go over the whole thing. They did my hanger replacement and added the clips. Do you have a link you can toss me for the bushings?
    Here’s the part number from e-trailer…

K71-291-00
    Tom and Janice (also known as Richter on the “Other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Comment

This is an old thread but if you email dexter w the info that is on your axle (there’s a label if you get under there and take a pic). Give them your vin # and build date and they will give you the info on your axles and springs. You don’t know the size of your springs by measuring with weight on the trailer because they will be compressed. I upgraded our springs from 1750 to 2500 based on a lot of research. Fabulous performance. Can’t feel the trailer bouncing around. Also added Morryde CRE3000 and crossfactor X brace .. world of difference
      Don in Western MA
      2020 Grand Design 2250RK
      2019 Ford F250 Super Duty Turbo Diesel

Comment

Thanks Tom and Don. Seriously considering the LCI Road Armor for an equalizer upgrade.
        Andy
        2017 Reflection 303RLS
        2015 Dodge Ram 2500, V8 6.4L, Crew Cab, Laramie, w/Tow Pkg.

Comment

Gentleman - I am getting ready to place an order for the Road Armor equalizers and MORryde (UO12-021) Shackle Upgrade Kit (3.125 straps). I notice quite a difference in price between e-trailer and Amazon on the equalizers -- like about $100 bucks! I use Amazon for many things -- mostly for convenience/price. If there is an advantage to going to e-trailer on the equalizers I am all ears... The strap kit is about $15 less on Amazon which is not a huge difference. I guess I am wondering if paying up ($115 for everything) is worth having some support (e-trailer) if something goes wrong in either the shipping or down the road with a part fail? thoughts?
          Andy
          2017 Reflection 303RLS

Comment

Gentleman - I am getting ready to place an order for the Road Armor equalizers and MORryde (UO12-021) Shackle Upgrade Kit (3.125 straps). I notice quite a difference in price between e-trailer and Amazon on the equalizers -- like about $100 bucks! I use Amazon for many things -- mostly for convenience/price. If there is an advantage to going to e-trailer on the equalizers I am all ears... The strap kit is about $15 less on Amazon which is not a huge difference. I guess I am wondering if paying up ($115 for everything) is worth having some support (e-trailer) if something goes wrong in either the shipping or down the road with a part fail? thoughts?
            Andy - go etrailer and price match. They have the lowest price guarantee on thier web page. You just need to send them the links where the better price is. (must be the exact same item and including the shipping cost) Then they refund the difference. They are a reliable place to deal with if there are issues. I have used this several times without issue when I found a better price.

Hope this helps.

PS They will verify before hand what they can do too, so give them a call. They do have an 800 number, but you might need to search for it.

Keith
            2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Thanks Keith!!!
              Andy
              2017 Reflection 303RLS

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Andy - go etrailer and price match. They have the lowest price guarantee on thier web page. You just need to send them the links where the better price is. (must be the exact same item and including the shipping cost) Then they refund the difference. They are a reliable place to deal with if there are issues. I have used this several times without issue when I found a better price.

Hope this helps.

PS They will verify before hand what they can do too, so give them a call. They do have an 800 number, but you might need to search for it.

Keith
                Keith - was getting ready to order and called e-trailer to confirm price match guarantee -- they discontinued that program, total bummer. The Road Armor is 55 less and the MORryde shackle kit is 25 less. May just bite the bullet and pay up for the e-trailer support if there is a problem now or down the road...pun intended...
                Andy
                2017 Reflection 303RLS

Comment

Keith - was getting ready to order and called e-trailer to confirm price match guarantee -- they discontinued that program, total bummer. The Road Armor is 55 less and the MORryde shackle kit is 25 less. May just bite the bullet and pay up for the e-trailer support if there is a problem now or down the road...pun intended...
                  Bummer - it was there last month, but your right its no longer there - I guess I broke the bank when I used it on my x-factor and shackle order. They do have great customer service though and I now see they are doing sales, which they did not do before so maybe that is why they dropped it.

Sorry for the bum steer - glad you double checked.
                  Keith
                  2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

No worries...you were right that it was there.
                    Andy
                    2017 Reflection 303RLS

Comment

Working...
                    X