Difficulty Lighting Outdoor Burners, 2019 Transcend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty Lighting Outdoor Burners, 2019 Transcend

Just set up our 2019 Transcend, getting to know it. Stove top burners inside light just fine, can’t figure out how to start the outdoor burners.
    2019 Transcend 28MKS

Originally posted by Cpeters89 View Post
    Just set up our 2019 Transcend, getting to know it. Stove top burners inside light just fine, can’t figure out how to start the outdoor burners.
    Welcome to Grand Design's Forum! I'm going to move this to the "Propane" channel on the Technical Forum side. I'll send you another update shortly so you can follow where this post is going.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

So hopefully you got a notification and if you follow it you'll find your thread in the Technical Forum > Propane channel.

I'm sure an owner with a similar unit to yours will be along shortly to assist.

I do have a thought, though--is there a shutoff immediately under the outdoor stove, right under the trailer's skirt? While I don't have a stove I do have a quick connect and it has a lever that turns the gas on and off. I literally have to get down on my knees and look under the trailer to find it.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Comment

Check down at the frame right below the outside stove. I am not sure how your is plumbed but there might be a valve where the stove propane hose is attached that would need turned on for use. If so make sure to turn it off when not in use.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Gentlemen, I didn’t get a notification, but thank you for your tips, success. Got ‘er fired up just fine!

Thank you again.
          2019 Transcend 28MKS

Comment

Gentlemen, I didn’t get a notification, but thank you for your tips, success. Got ‘er fired up just fine!

Thank you again.
            Check the Notifications settings under your profile.

Click on your username, then USER SETTINGS

Go t the NOTIFICATIONS tab

Check the settings and set them as desired

Again, welcome!

Click image for larger version

Name:	notifications.JPG
Views:	237
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	19382

Comment

Thank you again.
              What was the answer to making it work? Helpful to others who may need to know.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Easy fix, make sure gas hose is hooked up, shut-off valve on. Lights like a champ.

2019 Transcend 28MKS

Comment

Working...
                X