Propane regulator leaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane regulator leaking

Been smelling propane. Took a squirt bottle and sprayed some soap solution on the top of the regulator. Yep it’s bubbling. Anybody know what to order from Amazon to replace it? I have a 2018 Reflection 303. I saw a few on Amazon, but I wAnt to make sure I get the right one to run all my appliances (stove, ref, water heater and Blackstone grill, and furnace).

Thanks,
    TG

Here's the link to the regulator on the GD parts lookup site (linked at the top right of these pages):

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/19081

You can use that part number at your dealer.

Rob
    Rob & Laura
    U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
    2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
    (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Originally posted by tgordon View Post
      Been smelling propane. Took a squirt bottle and sprayed some soap solution on the top of the regulator. Yep it’s bubbling. Anybody know what to order from Amazon to replace it? I have a 2018 Reflection 303. I saw a few on Amazon, but I wAnt to make sure I get the right one to run all my appliances (stove, ref, water heater and Blackstone grill, and furnace).

Thanks,
      TG
      On the menu bar above is a link to the GD Parts Lookup website.

Select the options as shown below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Parts.JPG
Views:	548
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	22850

In the list that is shown there's a LP Regulator 2 Stage Auto Changeover.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Two Stage.JPG
Views:	651
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	22851

Unfortunately the GD part number doesn't cross to anything, so typically I do a google search (images) to find the match.

That led me to https://rvpartshop.ca/product/lp-gas...-07-30395.html

But that link and regulator is just a guess based on a few minutes of research on my part.

The regulator is a JR Products part # 0730395. Please double-check by contacting your vendor of choice and/or examine the regulator on your unit closely to verify.

Howard

P.S. Please report back when you know for sure and any "lessons learned" from the repair.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Second Chance View Post
        Here's the link to the regulator on the GD parts lookup site (linked at the top right of these pages):

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/19081

You can use that part number at your dealer.

Rob
        Ya beat me to it!
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

These auto switch-over regulators all work the same way. If you can't (easily) find a matching replacement, I would try any one that can be made to fit.

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
            These auto switch-over regulators all work the same way. If you can't (easily) find a matching replacement, I would try any one that can be made to fit.

Rob
            Yep - When mine failed, I just picked up a different brand at the local RV parts store and it worked fine. As long as it is an auto switch-over and fits, it will work great.

Jim
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
            X