Propane Quick Connect on 2020 GD Imagine 2600RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane Quick Connect on 2020 GD Imagine 2600RB

I am trying to find the specs on the propane quick connect that came installed on our camper. I'm trying to find out what size fitting I need to connect to it and whether or not that supply is already regulated or not. If it is regulated, what approximate output does it have so I can make sure it is adequate to supply an outside burner I am looking to purchase. Thank you for any guidance you can provide! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...DKIKX0DER&th=1

Originally posted by DougJ View Post
    I am trying to find the specs on the propane quick connect that came installed on our camper. I'm trying to find out what size fitting I need to connect to it and whether or not that supply is already regulated or not. If it is regulated, what approximate output does it have so I can make sure it is adequate to supply an outside burner I am looking to purchase. Thank you for any guidance you can provide! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...DKIKX0DER&th=1
    I’m pretty sure it’s1/4”, and it is already regulated. I had a camp chef stove that was high output and even after removing the regulator that came on the stove the pressure in the RV port was not enough for it. I then purchased a camp chef stove with two standard burners and it ran fine. It also runs my fire pit, blackstone and my generator, so I think it’ll run anything not listed as high output.

Edit.

Looks like the RV supplies 11 inches of water column. Devices with a red regulator are high pressure devices and will be looking for more pressure than the RV supplies.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Great feedback Neil. Thank you for the help!

Comment

Working...
      X