Stove won’t light with slide fully extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stove won’t light with slide fully extended

Hello everyone. Just had our first weekend with our brand new Solitude 390rk. We love it and had a great time! But we did have one problem. The stove and oven didn’t work at all with the slide fully extended. If we pulled the slide in just an inch or two everything worked perfectly. Obviously this isn’t how it’s supposed to work. Our PDI went perfectly and everything worked just as it should. The service department at our dealership wasn’t open over the weekend. Has anyone had this problem or heard of it before? I’m sure there are failsafes and check valves on the propane lines but from what we could see underneath the slide everything looked fine. Thanks for your help!

Originally posted by Breidben View Post
    Hello everyone. Just had our first weekend with our brand new Solitude 390rk. We love it and had a great time! But we did have one problem. The stove and oven didn’t work at all with the slide fully extended. If we pulled the slide in just an inch or two everything worked perfectly. Obviously this isn’t how it’s supposed to work. Our PDI went perfectly and everything worked just as it should. The service department at our dealership wasn’t open over the weekend. Has anyone had this problem or heard of it before? I’m sure there are failsafes and check valves on the propane lines but from what we could see underneath the slide everything looked fine. Thanks for your help!
    Look for the rubber hose under the slide to be kinked when the slide is out. It’s tied to a big spring to keep it out of the way when it comes in, I’d bet there’s something with the way it’s routed that’s kinking it when it’s out.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

I saw a spring under the slide so that must be what it’s attached to. Not sure if I can really get to it but will try. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X